You got into this work
because you want to do
in the world and
make positive change, right?
But as you probably know, running a non-profit isn’t for the faint of heart.
And managing people -whether it’s your team,
your board (or yourself) is a LOT of work!
Can we talk like old friends?
I am so glad you said yes.
Having amazing talent is the #1 competitive advantage in your business, your institution or your organization. Yet, we treat talent as a nuisance and necessary expense to be controlled instead of an investment to grow. And somehow, complaining about the talent problem has become enough of an effort to solve the talent problem.
I’m determined to help more people stop struggling with being an effective manager and leader and focus on building that talent muscle. And it doesn’t stop in the office. You carry YOU with you everywhere you go!
So you might be asking yourself
“What does this even MEAN”?
Let me know if any of this sounds familiar:
- You are doing the job of 5 people and you are burnt out
- You’re on your 3rd, 4th, and 5th Development hire and can’t figure out how to find the right people
- Your staff is looking to you for direction and support but you don’t have TIME to do more than put out fires
- You have a board that is well-meaning but needs a jolt to become high performing
I get it and I can help
- You CAN recruit and retain diverse talented fundraising professionals that stick
- You CAN have team members that LOVE to come to work and are doing their best work every day
- You CAN find the time to set healthy boundaries, take care of your mental, physical + spiritual
health and do the work you were called to do
- You CAN be an amazing, high performing leader and keep your sanity, too!
Here are three ways we can work together
- Bring me into light up the room at your next conference, gathering or event. My keynotes and session rarely get below a 4.5 out of 5 rating. Bragging? Nope! Humbled (and effective)
- Bring me in to train your board and/or staff so that they can grow. Grow their skills, grow their money and grow their confidence
- Trust me with this season of your life as your focus coach and thought partner. Better yet, think of me as your partner in crime (except we are up to a whole lot of good).
Are you tingling with excitement yet?
READY TO ROLL? Amazing!
Want me to speak
at your next event?
Need me as a facilitator
for your training or retreat?
Excited to jump into a coaching session
to see get some advice and see if we are a fit?