From Madame Noire to the TedX Women's stage, we're talking leadership all over the globe.
Check us - and our founder, Kishshana Palmer - out in the news, sharing exclusive stories and announcements about our message, purpose, and partnerships.
As Seen On
- S2 Episode 8: Surthrival with Kishshana Palmer
- Sustainable Leadership: Taking A Pause & Moving With Intentionality, with Kishshana Palmer
- Confronting Biases within Philanthropy with Kishshana Palmer
- Episode 63. Real Talk: How to Recruit + Empower a Diverse Team - Kishshana Palmer, CFRE
- Why Is This Generation Responding to Racial Equality and Diversity Differently Than Past Generations?
- Queen of Focus
- Digital Dynamite with Kishshana Palmer
- Falsely Accused: Kaleidoscope w. Kishshana Palmer
- #87-Driving that Hustlebus with Kishshana Palmer and Brooke Richie-Babbage
- 38: The Secret Lives of Nonprofit Leaders (Kishshana Palmer)
- Episode 59: Kishshana Palmer: What to do when you are expected to do it all
- Ep41 Special Guest & Queen of Focus Kishshana Palmer
- Increasing Nonprofit Equity & Inclusion, with Kishshana Palmer, CFRE
- Kishshana Palmer "Recovering From Covid-19"
- E9. Securing Funds For Your Nonprofit With Kishshana Palmer
- Whiteness at Work 008: Undoing the Red-Lining of Black Leadership in Philanthropy with Kishshana Palmer
- Burden of Proof: Our Burden to Bear | #BYOS Exclusive
- Her Story, Her Success: An Interview with Kishshana Palmer
- Love Letters To My Sorors with Kishshana Palmer
- How Nonprofit Organizations Can Better Support Fundraisers: An Interview with Kishshana Palmer
- EP012: Kishshana Palmer is elevating the way we see people in the nonprofit sector
- Kishshana Palmer — The Technology Curve
- Getting Prepared w/ Kishshana Palmer - Ep. 2
- How to Discover Your Purpose and What To Do If You Feel Overwhelmed
- What to Consider Before Starting a Nonprofit
- SWAV 323 : How to Explode a Non Profit's Revenue W/ Kishshana Palmer
- Part 1 - How to manage up in your fundraising job
- Part 2 - Boss clueless about fundraising? Here’s what to do
- Manager Mother Syndrome
- How to be a Great Manager at Your Non-Profit
- Tips on How to Successfully Manage Millennials
- Veteran Major Gift Fundraisers
- The "Fund Diva" confesses
- Episode 40: How to Be a Good Manager and Still Rock Your Goals ft. Kishshana Palmer
Kishshana Palmer is a frequent guest on today’s most popular podcast and LIVE shows. Check out this playlist for some of the most popular episodes Kishshana has done so you can learn alongside other professionals looking to grow in life and leadership.