Writer and Author
on management, recruitment,
diversity, wellness, and motherhood
Subject Matter Expert. Mood lifter. Spirit booster. Faith Filled.
Sunshine on a Rainy Day. Practical Joker.
Knowledge dropper. Truthteller.
Ready to wow your audience with my
smarty pants + common sense approach to management,
leadership and living well.
If what you want is a dynamo who speaks her mind, knows her stuff, inspires folks and
does it all with humor, great storytelling and a tad bit of irreverence...
I’m Kishshana, it’s nice to meet you!
So you’ve got a conference coming up?
A company retreat? Continuing Education Sessions?
Bring me in to speak and it’ll be an experience you’ll never forget.
I’m passionate about topics in management, leadership, branding and wellness.
When I speak, every person in the room is not just inspired but ready to take action when they walk out the door.
SO IF YOU...
- Are ready to hear about how to be the most authentic self and still succeed in your career
- Are hungry for real talk in real time without all the fuss and jardon
- Feel a little worn out by the grind but know there’s a spark inside you that’s waiting to be reignited
- Think no one understands you or the work you do (you better believe I do)
- Want to steward your own career as well as you steward your donors