Keynote Speaker + Conference Host
Thought Leader. Mood lifter. Spirit booster. Faith-Filled. Sunshine on a Rainy Day. Practical Joker. Knowledge dropper. Truthteller. Ready to wow your audience with my smarty pants + common sense approach to management, leadership, and living well.
So you’ve got a conference coming up?
A company retreat?
Continuing Education Sessions?
If what you want is a dynamo who speaks her mind, knows her stuff, inspires folks and does it all with humor, great storytelling, and a tad bit of irreverence, then HELLO I’m Kishshana…it’s nice to meet you!
Bring me in to speak!
I’m passionate about topics in management, leadership, branding, and wellness. When I speak, every person in the room is not just inspired but ready to take action when they walk out the door.
So if you…
- Are ready to hear about how to be most authentic self and still succeed in your career
- Are hungry for real talk in real-time without all the fuss and jargon
- Feel a little worn out by the grind but know there’s a spark inside you that’s waiting to be reignited
- Think no one understands you or the work you do (you better believe I do)
- Want to steward your own career as well as you steward your donors
Here are my most popular talks this year
- Take Off Yourself, Superhero!
- Get Moving!
- Reimagining Resilience
- Building Heart-Centered Communities
- Leading Well + Living Well
- Money, Power & Impact In a Changing World
- Age ain’t nothing but a Number: Managing Intergenerational Teams
- Transformational Leadership + Emotional Intelligence - a deep dive for Senior Leaders
- How to Hire Your Staff (Right) The First Time
- Conversations about Money
- Are You a Generalist or Specialist: Career Pathways for Emerging Professionals
My team and I love creating great content on management, leadership, and wellness. If you have something else in mind...don’t be shy! Let’s chat about your next event, conference, or gathering here.