Kishshana is back in the studio with revinvention coach, Sharmayne Jenkins. And after the year we’ve had in 2020, pushing the push through button on your pivot is the theme for a whole lot of us. But what happens when you need to work yourself to the bones tips to being a Martyr?
Listen on as we discuss Martyritis: the disease plaguing overworked, TYAD, and stressed-out leaders.
- What’s the kissing cousin of being a workaholic? (3:44)
- Everyone always has someone in the crew with nothing is right (6:02)
- What if you stopped allowing people to define what was healthy for you? (10:11)
- Why the superwoman narrative doesn’t really serve people (23:02)
- Why trust and your need to be needed go hand in hand (32:40)
- Why do we spend so much time as a caricature of ourselves? (40:51)
This episodes sponsor
Leave a Reply