Kishshana chats with her father Bernard Palmer on all things leadership and life. Kishshana is a 1st Gen American and super proud of her Jamaican heritage. How you’re raised affects how you show up as an adult. Together, this father/daughter duo explores game-changing lessons about values, success metrics, what’s really important in life (family), and what’s in a hard day’s work?
- How I got my name (2:49)
- The best lessons happen at Burger King (5:21)
- Why The worst flogging you can receive is the one you give yourself (10:30)
- What is more important than money to your children (17:52)
- Being a leader means taking care of this ___ (20:43)
- Why you should keep your friends close and your enemies (31:34)