Kishshana is back to talk about money and our relationship with money. From Solo mama adventures to not picking up the phone when the bill collectors called, we get into how our money stuff and how it’s tied to so many things that seemingly have nothing to do with money. Do all roads lead to the coin?
- Is Valentine's Day a money pit? (00:47)
- The business of money (4:16)
- Money doesn’t grow on trees (and other messages I got growing up (7:56)
- Maybe your money roadmap has you lost (13:30)
- Can you just do the work and not be a part of the work? (17:41)
- Why are you so proud of running a “broke” operation? (19:43)
This episodes sponsor