We’ve been waiting for you.
One by One. Two by Two. Like the animals handpicked for the Arc; we are looking for those special folks who dream big and get sh*t done.
Kishshana & Co. is a family of brands that helps companies, organizations and institutions (and the people that lead them) lead well and live well. Our brands -- Kishshana & Co., Kishshana & Co. Press, Callaloo Studios, The Social Good Life and The Rooted Collaborative are creative expressions of what it means to walk in your purpose.
Through innovative training and retreats, group and individual high performance coaching and in house engagements designed to help fast growth teams recruit and retain top talent; we are changing the game on how we teach management and leadership.
OUR VALUES. OUR COMMITMENTS. OUR BELIEFS.
Integrity. Teamwork/Community. Fun. Equity. Health + Wellness
- Tokens are for the subway...not for “the work”! We seek and practice diversity, equity, inclusion, and access in every aspect of our work. We won’t accept projects where there is an absence of a commitment to anti-racist work or at the very least an action plan to move in that direction. We are open to being called in. We are Cis-women who won’t get it right every day, so we welcome those conversations to get it right and grow as allies to our stakeholders in the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Rest is a right, not a reward. For us, prioritizing our health + wellness is not aspirational; it is an act of revolution. Self-love is a right. Self -care is that right in action. We encourage each other to unplug and cultivate an identity and creative pursuits outside of work. We take rest seriously and take planned company time away from work so that we can recharge our batteries in service of our commitment to a great quality of life and our clients.
- Authenticity is the manifestation of a life well-lived. We don’t believe in hiding ourselves at work. There is no “work self”. We don’t come to perform. Being our best self goes beyond looking good (although that’s important) and stretches to bring your best thinking, ideas, joys, quirks, and excellence to the work and to our teams.
- Ideas are not just for your journal, they belong in the world. Ideas matter to us. We brainstorm ideas and put them into practice and every team member has the opportunity to show us a different way of thinking.
- We are unapologetically black (and for womxn every single day). We are a black owned, womxn led company laser-focused on creating professional pathways for black, indigenous, and women of color. Our work is rooted in womanism and centered in social justice. We are for all people and also for our people.
- If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far, go together. We know that you can do a ton on your own but life is more beautiful when you collaborate. We pursue collaboration with individuals, companies and organizations who want to do more good in this world; together.
- Be Impeccable with your word. We aren’t perfect. We are humans and prone to mistakes. But we believe in living our lives and our work above the line. No shady deals. No shiesty promises. We underpromise and overdeliver. And we apologize (and correct) our mistakes. We ask ourselves the question: It’s legal, but is it ethical?
- Having Fun + Being Creative Is Professional. We believe that there should be joy in our work. We actively pursue projects and partner with clients that we are excited about and don’t mind doing the “hard things” to get to great results. It is possible to infuse fun and creativity into our work and we amplify this in the way we deliver our programs and services to clients as well as how we treat each other as a team.
Our team is small, mighty and awesome. Our community -- the Fab Crew -- is amazing. Our brands are growing fast and you’ll be a major piece in our puzzle. And friend, this is just the beginning.
Change the Game.
We are teaching professionals to lead well and live well in the social sector, tech world and everything else; Why not?
Dog Mama or Dad? Bring your pup to work.
Work from HQ. Work from Home. Work from the Beach. It’s all good.
Access to Health Benefits that benefit you + Paid Time off that refuels you.
Professional Glow Up.
Ongoing opportunities to help you grow professionally.
Start + Manage Projects that move you. Learn it “out there” in the world.
(all positions are in our NYC HQ or Remote in your favorite city)
Operations Associate, Kishshana & Co. (Coming Soon)
Consultant, Client Services, Kishshana & Co. (coming soon)
Trainer, Kishshana & Co. (coming soon)
Career Coach, Kishshana & Co. (coming soon)
Digital Products Associate, Internship (coming soon)
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, nationality, national origin, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.