Let me know if any of this sounds familiar:
• The year end is right around the corner and you still are nowhere near your goal and have no clue where that money will come from
• You have a board that doesn’t feel like they know how or want to fundraise
• You’re on your 3rd, 4th, and 5th Development hire and can’t figure out how to find the right people
• You are having a hard time finding donors who support your mission and you are exhausted after yet another expensive event that didn’t get the results you wanted
• You are doing the job of 5 people and you are burnt out
• You want to give back to a charity or cause but there are SO MANY and you don’t know where to begin
I get it and I can help. Hi, my name is Kishshana and I help nonprofits + entrepreneurs who want to do good become great.
What do I mean by great? Well…
• Great means breaking out of your rut and raising more money for your mission than ever before
• Great means having board members that are JOYfully serving as ambassadors for your organization and doing everything they can to make sure your organization is successful
• Great means having a donor family; not just donors (and there IS a difference)
• Great means having team members that LOVE to come to work and are doing their best work every day
• Great means recruiting and retaining talented fundraising professionals that stick
• Great means aligning your business with a nonprofit that fits your business, your values, and your passion
I am not your average non-profit consultant. Think of me as your own personal Olivia Pope. I come in and just FIX it.
Here are some things I can do to make your organization better:
• Train your board and staff so that they can raise more $ right now
• Help your people find joy in their day-to-day work and find their strengths so they do better work
• Build your human capital plan for development so that you hire the right people for your fundraising teams the FIRST time
• Stand in the gap when you have a leadership change or executive vacancy and keep the business moving in the right direction
You are looking to make BIG THINGS happen for your organization and I am committed to helping you make these things happen.
Here is how it works:
I start off by asking what you want to achieve.
Then I analyze your current practices and work with you to create a plan that will achieve your goal. This plan looks different for each organization (I don’t believe in one-size-fits-all)
Everything ain’t for everybody.
I work best with leaders who hate the cookie cutter style of non-profit consulting and want to be able to kick off your shoes and have fun while getting stuff done
You’ll love working with me if you:
• Don’t have a lot of time to waste and need results now
• Don’t have a network of big names to draw advice from
• Don’t have a ton of money to spend but know you need to invest now
• Don’t want to get another book or attend another webinar that leaves you feeling overwhelmed with what you need to do
• Don’t want to spend another day paddling hard under water while pretending to have it all under control
More than anything, you’ll love working with me if you are READY for a change in your organization right now and not later!
Stick with me and by the end of our time together you will have everything you need to make your non-profit great. Can I get a heck yeah?!
Ready to roll?