In a world of internet searching, social media gurus and free webinars professional development has taken on a life of its own. The answer to most questions seem a simple keyword or hashtag search away. But how many times are you left wondering “what’s next” after you finished reading an article or a sage tweet?
I felt the same way so I created webinars, courses and workbooks that don’t just tell you what but also tell you how so you can get started on your next big idea right away.
This is for leaders who hate the cookie cutter style of non-profit training and courses and want to be able to kick off your shoes and have fun while getting stuff done.
Take one of my courses if you:
• DON’T have a ton of money to spend but know you need to invest in yourself now
• DON’T want to get another book or attend another webinar that leaves you feeling overwhelmed with what you need to do
• DON’T want to spend another day paddling hard under water while pretending to have it all under control
• WANT creative, inspiring, soul stirring change for your organization right now
• BELIEVE in stewarding your professional career with the same care you would a donor
By the end of one of my courses you will have an airtight plan to focus on your big rocks, clarity around your vision for your organization, breathing room to be creative in your role as leader or systems to support your growth (and your organization too)! Can I get a heck yeah?!?
Ready to start (and grow) your non profit? 501 See Profit up and running so grab that here.
*All new courses are coming – summer 2018!*
Attended one of my sessions at a conference or webinar and heard me talk about free resources? Or maybe you’re up late (again) and looking for help on management and leadership that you can put to use at your next meeting? It doesn’t matter what brought you here; I’m happy to have you! Click on any of the resources below so you can get started on the help you need.
Check In Magic – 1:1’s That Work!
Sticky Teams – Recruiting and Retaining Teams That Stick
Hire Right (The First Time)